The day came and went by so fast but I’m officially a Mrs.! It was exactly what we wanted: classic, timeless, elegant and intimate. Planning was stressing and I was pulling my hair out on some nights. All in all, it turned out to be a total success.
– splurging on lighting was a great idea! in the words of my sister-in-law, “purple madness!”
– hired an awesome DJ who played lots of bOOty popping music
– my Vera Wang organza dress was a dream come true!
– thought a second party dress was overdoing it but it was a life saver by the end of the night and especially after dinner
– & yes, I actually did eat my steak. & it was delicious!
– had an awesome bridal party! love you guys.
– had one of my bridesmaids, Judy (hello Judy<3) do my updo & it was GORG. so happy to be her first bride and be a total success!
– we danced to our song, Al Green – Let’s Stay Together
– my dad and I danced to The Temptations – My Girl
– open bar…
the face | made up by Tara, my Sephora girl (hi Tara!)
foundation: Makeup Forever HD
powder: Makeup Forever HD Microfinish Powder
concealer: Makeup Forever Full Cover Concealer
highlighter: Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer
blush: Chanel Joues Contraste Blush
eyeshadow: Urban Decay Naked2
lips: Naked Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Naked & Smashbox Limitless Lip Stain Balm
Mobile pics will do until I get back the professional ones next month.